All you need to know about Purva Ashadha, 20th Lunar Mansion of Moon
1. Purva Ashadha Nakshatra degree is between 13 degree 20′ to 26 degree 40′ Sagittarius.
2. Symbol of this nakshatra is Fan, Winnowing Basket.
3. Ruling Planet is Venus.
- Nature is Manushya (human like).
4. In addition,Primary Motivation is to follow Moksha (Spiritual Liberation path).
5. In addition, Animal Symbol is Male Monkey.
6. In addition, After that, Direction is East.
7. In addition, Sounds are Bu, Dhaa, Pha, Dha.
8. In addition, Qualities are Sattwa/Rajas/Tamas and it is Ugra (Fierce nakshatra).
9. In addition, Deity is Apas, the Water God.
10. In addition, Bird connected with this nakshatra is Francolin.
11. In addition, Tree connected with this nakshatra is Rattan Cane, Sita Ashoka.
12. In addition, caste is Manushya (Human).
20th Lunar Mansion – Purva Ashadha nakshatra
The 20th Lunar Mansion of the Moon is Purva Ashadha nakshatra. The star’s symbol is Fan or Winnowing Basket since it forms a shape like it. The Planetary ruler of this nakshatra is Venus, indicating the popularity ( the person’s name is fanned around a lot). In addition, Jupiter is the ruler of saggitarius zodiac sign, it is connected with Lord Shiva’s son Ganesha. Purva Ashadha translates to the undefeated one or unsubdued” and it is also famous as the invincible star. for instance, Natives with this nakshatra are very proud people and they have the strength and talent to influence and communicate with the public (masses). Purva Ashadha nakshatra blesses one with fame, wealth, fertility and high wisdom.
Deity – Apas, the God of water
Presiding deity of Purva Ashadha nakshatra is Apas, Rules the cosmic waters, which meets and spread at all ways for the humanity. similarly, This idea also translates to getting name and fame which spreads in all directions. Power of this nakshatra is Invigoration (varchograhana shakti). in addition, It is also seen that Varuna, the god of rain and protector of seas is connected with this nakshatra. He smells together all, showing the deepest law of higher wisdom truth. Natives can also experience some future intuitive insights which works in the divine law.
Planetary Ruler – Venus
Natives of Purva Ashadha, from deep inside they can have a highly philosophical and spiritual nature, which helps to get rid of all ego. Primary Motivation of this nakshatra is Moksha or spiritual liberation. for instance, This people always wants to better their current situation they are in. This natives experiences purification and regeneration with “early victories ” in life. For instance, Tiger Woods, in his he has sun in this nakshatra. Natives have Independent nature with many friends supporting them.
The dark side if this nakshatra is hubris with an egotistical nature. These people normally, don’t care care about other people’s suggestions, and believes in over expansion. in addition, This people are great debaters and can defeat anyone in an argument. Natives don’t give up on anyone’s order or question. The most famous dictator, Adolf Hitler, he was born when Moon was in purva Ashadha nakshatra. similarly, Qualities like mental aggression and self deception is seen. Sometimes with this negative qualities they learn the lessons. If the natives gives up to God’s will, one gets rid of pride and ego.
In a conclusion, this are some of the details of purva ashadha nakshatra, above all, if you don’t know where in which nakshatra your planets are make sure to mail us at email@example.com . checkout our other blogs too!