All you need to know about Punarvasu Constellation, 7th Lunar Mansion of Moon
1. Punarvasu Nakshatra’s degree is between 20 degree 00′ Gemini to 3 degree 20′ Cancer.
2. It’s Symbol is Bow and quiver of arrows.
3. Ruling Planet is Jupiter, Nature is Deva ( God like).
4. In addition,Primary Motivation is to follow Artha (material Prosperity).
5. In addition, Animal Symbol is Female Cat.
6. In addition, After that, Direction is North.
7. In addition, Sounds are Koy, Ko, Haa, Hee.
8. In addition, Qualities are Rajas/Sattwa/Rajas and Chara (Moveable).
9. In addition, Deity is Aditi (Mother of Gods).
10. In addition, Bird connected with this nakshatra is Swan.
11. In addition, Tree connected with this nakshatra is Bamboo.
12. In addition, caste is Vaishya (Merchant).
Punarvasu nakshatra – 7th Lunar Mansion
Punarvasu nakshatra is 7th lunar Mansion of Moon. Most part of the nakshatra resides in the zodiac sign of Gemini, 4 pada comes in Cancer. The ruling planet is Jupiter, however, still strong mercury influence is seen in the first three padas Gemini. This combination of mercury and Jupiter can produce great intellectual and spiritual wisdom. Indian saint name Ramana Maharishi was born in Punarvasu nakshatra.
Deity – Aditi Mother of Gods
The Presiding Deity here is Aditi the mother of gods. Her power is the ability to gain wealth or substance. Aditi is the earth goddess who grants all abundances and gives birth to all gods.
Since, the Jupiter and mercury together combined energy is there, great potential in the communications fields blossoms. Symbol is quiver of arrows which indicates aiming for something, keeping an eye focusing and wining, and launching successful projects. since, It is chara or moving type, good for moves and life changes. This nakshatra is good for our creativity and inspiration to be renewed. for instance, Animal Symbol here is a female cat which reflects its sensitivity and need for independence.
Meaning of the word Punarvasu includes two words punar which means “repetition” repeat or again and vasu means “a ray of light” a gem or jewel. Vasu also means good or prosperous. for instance, The vasus are eight Deities who gives the foundation for cosmic and earthy abundance. Primary Motivation is artha or material Prosperity. This nakshatra is also called the star of renewal and indicates the purification of self , change of personality and the return of the light.
The Dark side of the Punarvasu is a tendency for over intellectualize life experiences, this can give a critical nature and temperament. This is more dominant in first 3 padas of asterism, which comes under gemini zodiac sign. The forth pada is in cancer in both rashi and navamsha vargottam but since it is close to cusp it is weaken. for instance, Mental vacillation can be experience at the cusp. Though, This Constellation is one of the most benefic of the 27 nakshatras, Lord Rama was born in this nakshatra. Punarvasu is a powerful springboard of self expression, encouragingthe development of latent talents. The sky is the limit.
In a Conclusion, this are some of the details about punarvasu nakshatra, above all, if you don’t know which is your nakshatra, make sure to mail us at email@example.com. checkout other posts.