All you need to know about Mula Nakshatra, 19th Lunar Mansion of Moon
1. Mula Nakshatra degree is between 0 degree 0′ to 13 degree 20′ Sagittarius.
2. Symbol is Tied bunch of roots, the tail of the lion.
3. Ruling Planet is Ketu, the South Node of the Moon.
- Nature is Rakshasa (Demon).
4. In addition,Primary Motivation is to follow kama (desires).
5. In addition, Animal Symbol is Male Dog.
6. In addition, After that, Direction is North.
7. In addition, Sounds are Yey, Yo, Baa, Bee.
8. In addition, Qualities are Sattwa/Rajas/Rajas And it is Tikshna (sharp or dreadful).
9. In addition, Deity is Nirriti, the goddess of dissolution.
10. In addition, Bird connected with this nakshatra is Nightingale.
11. In addition, Tree connected with this nakshatra is Frankincense, Black Dammar.
12. In addition, caste is Butcher.
19th Lunar Mansion – Mula Nakshatra
The 19th nakshatra, Mula is the first nakshatra in the series which shows sattwic or spiritual orientation. Similarly, Mula means the root, and symbol of this nakshatra is bunch of roots. This nakshatra indicates the end of materialism and the beginning of spiritual path. In addition, Mula is also define as “root star,” “the original star,” and “the foundation.”
Planetary Ruler – Ketu
Planetary ruler of Mula nakshatra is Ketu, (the south node of the moon). Mula Native’s be like going into deepest root of any topic, for instance, they also have philosophical Temperament and inquisitive mind set. Whole Mula nakshatra is situated in zodiac sign of Sagittarius, which is Jupiter ruled sign, and he is Moolatrikona here. Mula nakshatra blesses with wealth and luxuries. similarly, There is a possibility of dissolution of fame and money. Swaggart Jimmy had his ascendant in this nakshatra and howard hughes had his sun.
Deity – Nirriti, the Goddess of Destruction
Presiding deity of this nakshatra is Nirriti, the goddess of destruction, she lived in the kingdom of death. Mula is connected with Butchers, violence and cruelty. Natives experiences arrogance, lust , egotism and high temper. Nirriti translates to calamity, which reflects that a native can be in misfortune. in addition, Nirriti, as she is the goddesss of destruction, there’s ability to ruin, destruct and break things apart (barhana shakti). It indicates to go through necessary dissolution to rise in as new life. for instance, She is also alakshmi means opposite to Lakshmi (Prosperity). She is seen as Ma Kali, the fierce goddess who kills the demons, and once when she gets angry it’s hard for her to come into her normal as Parvati, she wears necklace of skulls.
Mula nakshatra gives pain and misfortune but due to this it leads to spiritual and god realisation. It kind of forces person to take divine aid. Natives can be very much interested in the spiritual way, and deletes the ego from oneself. Animal symbolism of this nakshatra is male dog, and nature is Of Rakshasa ( Demon like). Mula is tikshna ( sharp or dreadful) nakshatra, for instance, it can lead to black magic, casting spells, exorcism, punishment and even murder. Powerful, bold and brash works can come in action under its power. Natives must learn to control their passions. For the Mula individuals, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
In a conclusion, this are some of the details of Mula nakshatra, Above all, if you don’t know, which are your nakshatras, make sure to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. checkout our other blogs too!.